Assembly and care instructions will be included. An extra assembly video is available here. We also have a blog post showing you how to assemble the stand here.
- Holds your piece while sewing to free up your hands and take the pressure off your hands, wrists and shoulders.
- Can be supported on a desk, or under your leg if sitting on a couch.
- Half moon shaped clamp to hold a large variety of embroidery hoop sizes (max thickness 2cm)
- Swivel feature to allow easy access to both the front and back of embroidery piece quickly and to adjust angle for sewing as needed
- 3 adjustable joints to allow for maximum customisation of position while sewing
- Magnet embedded on top of the stand for holding scissors or needles as you sew
- Made from recycled hardwood Australian timber
- Gold hardware for a luxe feel