All products and shipping on our website are in AUD. Please note certain countries may require extra import charges – this is your responsibility to organise this once it has arrived in your country.
[PRE-ORDER] Stitching & Co Embroidery Advent Calendar
$121.00 – $242.00 (incl GST)
As you may know we run an embroidery Podcast called Stitching and Co. It champions ‘community over competition’ and celebrates embroidery artists all around the world. This year we have decided to curate an embroidery focused advent calendar that will feature unique embroidery gifts from a range of amazing embroidery artists right around the world.
And if you’re wondering who this advent calendar will be suited to … it will suit the hobby embroiderer right through to the seasoned pro and everyone in between as we’ve curated and commissioned unique pieces to compliment your existing stash of supplies.
And hey, if your partner or best friend never knows what to buy you for Christmas, feel free to forward them this link to give them a gentle hint!!
Now without giving too much away, the advent calendar will include:
- A new gift every day for 24 days in the lead up to Christmas! (a 12-day option is also available)
- Exclusive PDF Patterns
- Exclusive Stick and Stitch Packs
- Curated DMC Thread Packs
- Unique Mini Pattern Kits
- Exclusive embroidery related stickers
- and a stack of beautiful embroidery accessories to build out your stash!
Some of this year’s contributors include: Mindful Mantra Embroidery, She the Bee, Threaded by Tatum, Matryoshka Doll Shop, Stay at Home Artist, Clever Poppy, Brynn and Co and more! Please note if you purchase the 12 day option it is not guaranteed you will receive the items from a particular artist – the artist’s themselves don’t know which day they are on.
- This is not a stitch-along style advent calendar – each day’s item is unique and unrelated to previous days.
- Preorders will remain open until 21st August or until sold out.
- This ensures that we will have enough time to prepare the orders and to post within the first 2 weeks in October. Internationals sent first, meaning that there should be around 6-8 weeks to get from our studio to your door (which should be heaps of time)
- Please note that if you order multiple things in the same order, postage will only be calculated once and therefore we won’t be able to send you the other items until the Advent Calendar is ready in October. If you’re happy to wait til then, brilliant, otherwise we suggest placing 2 orders so that shipping is calculated correctly.
- We will add ‘signature on delivery’ on all international orders at no extra charge.