EMBROIDERY STAND – DESK + LAP STAND
or 4 fortnightly payments of $35.00 with More info
OUT OF STOCK (SORRY) RETURNING 1ST MARCH 2021
Let’s face it, having an embroidery stand makes an embroiderer’s life 1000 times simpler. Yes, it is very possible to embroider without one, but my goodness having one makes all the difference. I was gifted one earlier this year and since then, I have been on the hunt for an Australian made, sustainably sourced and ultra functional / adjustable stand that I could recommend. But the thing is … I couldn’t find one. So I did the next best thing and partnered with a local woodsmith, Lumber Lust, to create what you see today. So without any further adieu …
Life with Bess and Lumber Lust are excited to introduce you to our one of a kind, 100% Australian made timber embroidery stands. Not just functional, but minimal and aesthetic too!! We pride ourselves on not only using 95% recycled timber, but also supporting Australian businesses with the hardware and avoiding single use plastic in our shipping materials.
Understanding that everyone has a different sense of style and preferred aesthetic, we are offering 6 different stand combinations to choose from. Scroll down for a break down of each of the combinations.
Assembly and care instructions will be included. All you need to assemble will be a Philips Head screwdriver.
- Half moon shaped clamp to hold a large variety of embroidery hoop sizes
- Swivel feature to allow easy access to front and back of embroidery piece quickly and to adjust angle for sewing as needed.
- 3 adjustable joints to allow for maximum customisation of position while sewing
- Magnet embedded on top of the stand for holding scissors or needles as you sew
- Made from recycled timber (three colours blonde, brown and red)
- 3 feature colour options to choose from
- Gold hardware for a luxe feel
- Long timber base (either raw or painted) to balance on desk tops without over tipping and also sits comfortable under your leg as you sew on a bed/couch.
PLEASE NOTE – due to the use of recycled timber and the hand made nature of these stands, there may be imperfections and variations in the timber/paint work from the photos. Personally, we love these imperfections in the timber however we will endeavour to always create the highest quality of product in all areas. Please note that any unpainted elements of the embroidery stand will be kept raw (meaning no staining) and has already been sanded and beautifully presented. As these are individually crafted, please take care with your piece as they could splinter if dropped.
Please take note of shipment recommendations from Auspost here. Also please note that selecting the Express Post option does not speed up our processing/handling time. This is a service that Australia Post offers in relation to the actual postage of your order.