DMC Six Strand Embroidery Floss – ART 117
- Comprised of 6 easily separated strands, this thread allows you to modify the effects of your stitched project depending on the number of strands used.
- It is made from the best long-staple cotton in the world, and is mercerized twice to give it exceptional sheen.
- The highly resistant dyes are carefully selected to ensure that the thread does not fade as a result of washing or exposure to light (colorfast).
DMC Light Effects Floss – ART 317 W
- A beautiful range of threads that will add reflective qualities to your stitching.
- Colors include precious metals, jewels, antiques, pearlescents, fluorescents and glow-in-the-dark.
- This 6-strand thread is used in the same manner as DMC Six Strand Embroidery Floss, and adds light and accents to your creations.
DMC Color Variations Floss – ART 417 F
- This 6-strand cotton thread offers a range of colors in one single thread.
- In only a few simple stitches, it adds life to your creations, thanks to subtle color variations, giving a unique result for contemporary needlework projects.
DMC Pearl Cotton Skeins and Balls – ART 115-116
- This beautiful twisted thread has a satiny, supple and silky feel, giving your needlework projects a raised aspect and lustrous finish.
DMC Metallic Pearl – ART 315
- To be used alone or in combination with DMC Pearl Cotton, this thread is ideal for adding a festive appearance to all of your creations.
- This highly supple metallic thread perfectly covers your needlework projects.
- We recommend that you use shorter thread lengths (35cm, 12″), for ease of stitching.
There are no reviews yet.