Spring has sprung!! I seriously can’t believe it’s September already (is it time for a Christmas count down yet?!! PLEEEASSEE!!) hehe. But true to form, my itchings for a good deep house clean and declutter are raging! Haha. Anyone else? ??♀️ I told Jake I want to do a massive deep clean and he was a little surprised seeing as I only really moved in 5 months ago! I then went on to declare that it is now officially spring and the cleaning must be done haha!!!! ? That and we live on a main road so the dust is just atrocious!
If you are anything like me and have a million projects on the go at any one time (hello #shoplifewithbess opening in 4 days ?), you probably think ‘I don’t have time to clean my house, let alone to spring clean it!!!’. Well… I GOT YOU!!
This year I have decided to put together a 5 Day Spring Clean Challenge to motivate us all to dust away those cobwebs and get ready for summer time!! But this is not the standard weekly (or monthly) house clean. This is the proper deep cleaning that makes your home sparkle for a bit.
And yep 5 days in a row. But don’t worry, it’ll all be in bite size blocks. This means we can just focus on one part of your house a time! And yep I’m gonna break it down into some simple check lists for each day so all you have to do is to tackle those important tasks for your spring cleaning fiesta!! And then hey presto, clean home. Orrrr something like that! Woohoo. Who’s excited?! ??♀️
But wait, there’s more! HAHA. What I am actually most excited about is that I’ll also be working with 5 amazing Aussie Instagram women to help serve you guys up the best tips and hints towards a clean and organised home! Say whhhat? Yep this challenge just got even better!
These ladies are absolute legends in their own right. Their organisation skills, decluttering skills and minimalist lifestyles are #goals. Seriously who else is pumped!!! Okay, so who are these amazing ladies? Here they are:
Okay, I’m excited. So how’s it all gonna work?!!
- We are starting on Monday the 10th of September (yep that is NEXT WEEK!) and will run through until the Friday! Let’s keep those weekends free people for fun stuff!!!
- It’s designed as a cleaning list on top of your normal routine clean… aka let’s look at the things we don’t normally do.
- Each day we will look at a different area of your home, eg, kitchen or bathroom and laundry.
- I’m going to send you through an email every morning with a handy tip from one of our fabulous five along with a printable checklist of tasks to do for the focus area of day! Yep love those checkboxes – I loooove feeling productive and being able to tick jobs off as I go!!!
- And finally keep tabs with the challenge with me on Instagram. Make sure to tag me in your progress and you can use the hashtag #lwbspringclean so I can see your amazing cleaning!!! And because I would love us all to encourage and motivate each other! We can do this!
Soooo what are you waiting for… sign up to get in on the action! If you have any questions just let me know!!!